Public Safety Agency Authorization Form
The Public Safety Agency Authorization Form’s purpose is to capture financial limits and names of staff who are authorized to make purchases and decisions on behalf of one’s agency. Identified roles include:
- Chief of Department (CD)
- Agency Administrator (AA) – in addition to the CD, the AA is the only person authorized to add/(de)activate/terminate equipment or staff, and make radio system related changes (templates, button functions, programming, etc).
- MDC Coordinator (MC) - works closely with his/her Agency SMEs. The (MC) can authorize MDC repairs and purchases related to Mobile Data devices; trains his/her department staff; assists in verifying Agency upgrades, complaints and concerns; and ensures Telecom receives help tickets for Agency issues
- Radio Coordinator (RC) - works closely with his/her Agency SMEs. The (RC) can authorize radio repairs and purchases; assists in verifying Agency upgrades, complaints and concerns; and ensures Telecom receives help tickets for Agency issues.
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) – if left blank, AA and CD assume the roles and responsibilities
- RMS/IQ/FBR (law only)
- ePCR (fire only)
- FRMS (fire only)
Accountability Tag & Passport Order Forms
This document combines (5) forms related to Telecom’s engraving services.
- Passport Function Tag Order Form [Battalion/Shift Commander]
- Passport Function Tag Order Form [Senior Officer Command Board]
- Vehicle Passport Order Form
- Individual Name Tag Order Form
- Radio Identification Tag Order Form
The County Coworker Phone Form
This combines & replaces the previous (5) colored request forms:
- New Deskphone Service
- Deskphone Move/Change
- Cellular New/Change
- Voicemail/Password Reset
- Trouble Report
Personnel Account Maintenance Request Form
This form should be completed by an Agency Administrator (AA) or Chief of Department (CD) in regards to personnel-related needs such as token (de)activation, user termination, name or rank changes, access permissions, and general change management for users of the Warren County Public Safety Network (WCPSN). The User will be required to provide a valid State or Federal photo ID.
Data Service Request Form