With more than 300 years of combined service to Warren County, the team members of Telecom exemplify customer service and collaboration. Breaking the walls of standard org chart silos, Telecom operates in cross-functional teams with primary and backup roles. Maintaining Public Safety Technology requires that our team members not only know their area of responsibility but that we also back each other up. A back-up will often come from another team as to share knowledge and expertise. We have (4) on-call staff during evenings and weekends should our public safety or county partners need our assistance.
- Infrastructure Systems is responsible for physical and virtual servers, networking (LAN, WAN, Cellular), Security (Infection Management, Intrusion Detection, Patch Management), Desk phone configuration and troubleshooting, Running drops and data lines, etc.
- Radio Systems is responsible for tower site maintenance, radio maintenance and programming, saving our customers thousands of dollars by repairing and programming Warren County radios in-house, instead of by private companies.
- Data Systems handles the design, troubleshooting, and maintenance of must-have products for our customers: Mobile Data Computers, Electronic Patient Care Reporting, Fire Records Management, Law Records Management, Computer-Aided Dispatch, Mapping, Security, Standard Operating Environment, Mobile Connectivity, License Plate Readers, Heart Monitor Connectivity, IT Support for Emergency Services, Remote Support Access, User Account Management, etc.
- Support Services handles accounts receivable and accounts payable on behalf of Telecom, shipping/receiving, office supply ordering, room maintenance, cellular procurement + service, payroll, engraving, County switchboard, and asset disposal.
- Community Manager manages all communications and training on behalf of Telecom including social media, website, reports, technical bulletins, training slide decks, video production, event planning, etc.
- Public Safety Systems Manager is the liaison between our partners and Telecom, knowing the full picture of our relationship but also the details of the systems we provide. Of key importance is knowing all needs of the Warren County Emergency Communications Center.