Established in 1985, Warren County Telecommunications has evolved into a 24/7 technology support provider for our customers in the public safety and government communities. With expertise in secure Data and Radio Systems, Public Safety Applications, Telephone, Training, and Administrative Support, we strive to provide reliable solutions that are in alignment with Warren County initiatives and leadership goals.
In support of this mission, we will:
- Partner with our customers to understand their needs.
- Provide leadership, planning, and training for the effective use of emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
Warren County Telecommunications will be recognized as a high-performance team providing technical excellence that advances our customers in alignment with Warren County's mission and goals.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our Core Values drive and guide us as we serve our customers. As members of Telecom, we are committed to:
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, leveraging unique skills, and building effective partnerships.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for operational excellence through the on-going development of our individual team members and technology.
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking.
- People: We respect, care for, and actively listen to our coworkers and agencies.
- Service: We push our limits to provide consistent, agile, reliable, and accessible services to all.
- Transparency: We maintain open communications and ethical business processes to be accountable in our interactions and our work.
OUR DECISION CRITERIA
- Is it good for Warren County?
- Is it good for our Public Safety Agencies?
- Is it good for our Tax Payers?